Great to have the forum back!!!

Marshall JVM Discussion - topics that are not in any of the sub categories, please respect this to keep the forum well organised and so make it easier to find stuff you are interested in :-)

Moderators: Dark Horse, jimsreynolds, Jackie, Andy

erpece
Club Circuit

Great to have the forum back!!!

Post by erpece » Wed May 16, 2018 7:18 am

Thanks for getting the forum back online!!
Amp: Marshall JVM410HJS (nov 2012 - present), JVM410H (apr 2007 - dec 2012)
Cab: 1960B with 2 Heritage G12M's and 2 G12T75's, Two Notes Torpedo Live (with home-made IR of my cab)
FX: TC Electronic G-System, Friedman BE-OD, ZVEX Fuzz Factory, Keeley SD1, Morley Bad Horsie, Rocktron Banshee
Guitars: Warmoth Explorer (Bareknuckle Black Dog), Gibson Les Paul Classic (BK Black Dog), Ibanez 1979 Iceman (BK Rebel Yells), EBMM Axis (BK Rebel Yells), Custom PRS (BK Black Dog) and a few more

okgb
Club Circuit

Re: Great to have the forum back!!!

Post by okgb » Wed May 16, 2018 2:48 pm

JVM had long been in my regular rotation of grps to visit almost daily , so something was wrong and I felt out of sorts when I couldn't
check in , check out the grp more regularly, nice to see 2018 posts now!

Timing was curious [ not intentional I know ] but the number of new mods had slowed down with , [ Potential perfection achieved ? ]

What's new with Everyone now ?
Amps JVM 410H [too many mods to mention ] '73 50w lead, 70's vibrochamp , mesa mkIII U.S. Vox pacemaker
Rock , pop rock & Blues style's mainly played
Gtr's Musicanman " Luke " wolfgang [ carved top w pearly gates ] Hondo lazer , Warmoth strat
Fx t.c. 2290 , Lexicon tc verb
Pedals tbone plexi , t.c. chorus , various handmade & usual suspects t.s. , zen , CB wah ..........

Spacerocker
Club Circuit

Re: Great to have the forum back!!!

Post by Spacerocker » Wed May 16, 2018 8:44 pm

okgb wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 2:48 pm
........... but the number of new mods had slowed down with , [ Potential perfection achieved ? ]

A lot of truth in this, I feel!
Amps: Marshall JVM410: Hotter Bias, Plexi mod, 10H choke, Stiffness Mod, Neg Feedback Mod to 2203 spec, Tone stack Mods to 2203 spec, "Anti-Compression" mod, dBx 31 band graphic in loop, Marshall AVT20 Valvestate practice amp, Marshall 1980 2203, 2 x 1936 Cabs, 1968 Orignal 4 x 12 Cab with Greenbacks
Guitars: Les Paul Traditional, Fender HM Strat x 2 with Dimarzio Evolution Humbucker, Fender Standard Strat
Effects: Morley Wah/Volume Pedal. Behringer Vintage Phaser, TC G-Major, Alesis Midiverb. Behringer FCB1010 Midi Foot Controller