FS: modded JVM 410H excellent condition

If you're moving gear or getting some gear this is the place to check out ... beware of GAS attacks ! If you are selling a JVM please state why you are selling.

Moderators: Dark Horse, jimsreynolds, Jackie, Andy

Forum rules
If you are selling a JVM please state why you are selling.
_actual time_
Beginner
Beginner

FS: modded JVM 410H excellent condition

Post by _actual time_ » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:08 pm

FS: JVM 410 head with mods. Selling because I'm not playing much and it deserves a great home.

Professionally modded with Mercury Magnetics output transformer upgrading the stock OT, Mercury 10 Henry choke, plexi mod, and -ve feedback mod. Also I did the gain reduction mod on OD1/OD2 Orange and Red, with a 100k trim pot on a tiny circuit board, so you can adjust the .

In excellent+ condition, with footswitch, cable, manual. Low hours on the power tubes; freshly biased to 32mA. Still has factory sticker on the back panel and one of the plastic amp corners. More pics available.

$1200 shipped PP Gift in the US. You'd be hard-pressed to find one this clean with all these mods already done on it.

I'm a lurker here, reading all the great posts about mods, but I have references on rig-talk.com under this same user name and 100% positive trader feedback on sevenstring.org.

Sorry, not interested trades. No worries if I don't reply to PMs about trades.

Thanks.

MetalRob
Beginner
Beginner

Re: FS: modded JVM 410H excellent condition

Post by MetalRob » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:18 pm

Do you still have the amp?