FS MOEN GEC9 "Commander" Foot Pedal Switcher

If you're moving gear or getting some gear this is the place to check out ... beware of GAS attacks ! If you are selling a JVM please state why you are selling.

Moderators: jim renolds, jimsreynolds, Jackie, Andy

Forum rules
If you are selling a JVM please state why you are selling.
Tonemonster58
Beginner
Beginner

FS MOEN GEC9 "Commander" Foot Pedal Switcher

Post by Tonemonster58 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Hello All,

I have recently bought a JVM 205H which now puts me in situation that I no longer need this. Most of my tap dancing with my pedal board was for dirt/distortion effects and the JVM solves this for me.

The Moen Commander is IMHO the best unit out there for pedal board control. Very easy to use and program. True bypass and buffered loops. It also has latched inputs so it can also be used for channel or amp switching. Here is a link that will tell you everything you want to know about it and here is a link to a Youtube demo.
This unit is only 4 months old and has only been used in home so it is in pristine shape and is indistinguishable from new. It comes in its factory box with the factory power supply and owners manual. Cost on them new is $299 I will let this one go for $225 with free shipping anywhere CONUS. You can check out my worthiness as a online seller from eBay user ID espiritu_r. I will even allow a full refund less shipping cost if you find it not as described.
"I Love being old enough to fart in public and get away with it!"

Marshall JVM 205H
Marshall AS 50 D
Hiwatt Custom 50
Frenzel Handwired 5E3 Circuit
1951 Gibson GA-5
Avatar 212 w/G12H Creamback and Alnico Blue
Vintage 1965 Super Reverb
Fender Super Champ XD

1959 Gibson Les Paul Junior Doublecut Cherry Red
1956 Gibson Les Paul Junior TV Singlecut
1967 Gibson Flying V-Modded W/1959 P13 and P90 Pickups