For the home recorders...

Anything to do with Recording (the JVM in particular) - using line out, which mics , techniques etc.

Moderators: Dark Horse, jimsreynolds, Jackie, Andy

Greg_L
Club Circuit

For the home recorders...

Post by Greg_L » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:00 pm

Hello JVM people. I'm Greg, longtime member and longtime JVM owner/user/abuser.

With permission from the mods (I asked), I'm here to tell you about a new recording site getting set up.

http://therecordingrebels.com

It's just getting off the ground and it already has a very good base of very knowledgeable people with results to back it up. If you're interested in recording from home, or learning about recording, or just getting started, or already know it and just wanna talk about it, come check it out and join in. All are welcome. [smilie=banana_smiley.gif]

We're talking about all aspects of recording, from amps to sims, drum programs to real drums, vocal processing, analog, tape, digital, DAWs, plug ins, tracking, mixing, production, you name it. Come check it out. [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]
My gear list? Do a search.

Dark Horse
World Tour

Re: For the home recorders...

Post by Dark Horse » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:12 pm

I haven't checked it out yet, but I will. It sounds pretty cool. Good luck, and hope it does well!

DH
JVM 410H w/Mods: 1µF Plexi Cap, 3H Mojotone Choke, Neg. Feedback Adj. Pot.(500K)

Greg_L
Club Circuit

Post by Greg_L » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Dark Horse wrote:I haven't checked it out yet, but I will. It sounds pretty cool. Good luck, and hope it does well!

DH
Thanks. Please come on by. And thank you, and the rest of the mods, for letting me post about it in here. [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

mohi
Club Circuit

Post by mohi » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:25 pm

I'll make in, I'm experimenting with a Suhr Reactive Load, surely will get good advices there.
Marshall JVM410C: TAD HPS V1, TAD PS V2, TAD Std V3, EH V4, Mods: Plexi Cap, Choke, K77
Marshall YJM100
Marshall JCM800 1981
My Band: Crossload http://crossload.bandcamp.com

Greg_L
Club Circuit

Post by Greg_L » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:34 pm

mohi wrote:I'll make in, I'm experimenting with a Suhr Reactive Load, surely will get good advices there.
Yeah come on in. Say hi. Tell em Greg sent you and you'll be good to go. [smilie=banana_smiley.gif]

Greg_L
Club Circuit

Post by Greg_L » Wed May 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Bump