Hello from Circleville, Ohio

Somewhere to introduce yourself ... NOT FOR DISCUSSION OF PROBLEMS - please discuss them in the relevant section not here !!!

Moderators: Dark Horse, jimsreynolds, Jackie, Andy

Jshannon3
Beginner
Beginner

Hello from Circleville, Ohio

Post by Jshannon3 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:56 am

Wassup dudes and dudettes. Its jshannon3 from Circleville , Ohio. I'm a 44 yr old shredder that loves the JVM410H. It was my dream amp when i first purchased it. I had a Marshall DSL100H at first but i couldnt get the tone i was looking for with that amp, so i went to the music store and started playing amps until i got to the JVM, and that was all it took, love at first lick. So i had the cash and bought it, the rest is ancient history, i gig with it, use it in the recording studio, use it at home to practice, and everywhere in between. The high gain JVM matches up good with my ESP guitars giving me that raw punchy distortion. I use MX412A/B Cabs and they seem to work well with the JVM especially at higher volumes. I use Boss effects for my effects loop: chorus, flanger, digital delay, eq, noisegate, compressor sustainer, and a wah. Pretty simple for a guitar player, but simplicity is good. Well thats what im all about, i'll drop another line once we complete our first cd, offer some free copies!!!
Jim Shannon
jshannon3@yahoo.com
ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars (2)
ESP LTD MH330FMFR guitar
Ibanez RGR320SP guitars (3)
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall MX412A/B Cabs
Marshall Code 50
Boss effects pedals

Jshannon3
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Hello from Circleville, Ohio

Post by Jshannon3 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:18 am

Update: I recently obtained another addition to the family, another ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo Guitar. Man it looks and sounds as awesome as the first one, the paint job is a tad darker(black and greys)than the first one, and the camo pattern is a bit different in some areas, but man it’s a shred machine just like it’s brother. I’m gonna leave the new one tuned in standard tuning and tune the other in Eb(for Slayer tunes). Man so psyched I have 2 ESPs!!
Jim Shannon
jshannon3@yahoo.com
ESP E2 M2 Urban Camo guitars (2)
ESP LTD MH330FMFR guitar
Ibanez RGR320SP guitars (3)
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall MX412A/B Cabs
Marshall Code 50
Boss effects pedals

Andy
Administrator

Re: Hello from Circleville, Ohio

Post by Andy » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:23 pm

now that's how to do an introduction ! thanks :=)

Hope you're enjoying the forum ...
|----- if this forum helped you, pls donate to keep it alive -----|
::: JVM410 head,modded:- Hammond 5H choke, 2 tubes pulled, 37.5mv bias :: Caseys Mods :- Plexi cap, -ve feedback, Dual Rectifier, Blackface, 1 wire Randy Rhoads, Plexi, Metaled Out ModPI Boost, OD Channel Gain Reduction Mod
::: AFD100, DSL100W head (no C83), Fender Champ 12
::: 1960AV 2xgreenbacks 2xG12H30, homemade 2x12 cab 2x Celestion Golds (100W)
::: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Dimarzio SD bridge Pup,Standard neck Pup.
::: Tokai Strat with Dimarzio SD, Epi SG-400 Iommi, Hondo Les Paul, Alhambra Acoustic fishman Pup
::: PodXTLive, Vox V848 Clyde McCoy Wah Wah,

It's better to fail in Originality than to succeed in Imitation ...