Running foot pedals on the JVM loop w no problems

Stuff that alters the sound going in or out of the amp, JVM Loops, XLR Out, Line Out, Stereo setup with 2 amps, Midi

Moderators: Dark Horse, jimsreynolds, Jackie, Andy

Jshannon3
Beginner
Beginner

Running foot pedals on the JVM loop w no problems

Post by Jshannon3 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:54 am

I’m running foot pedals on the JVM fxloop with the effects setting at about 3/4 wet, and having no problem. The effects pedals I’m running are a super chorus, flanger, digital delay, and and eq(for any signal loss). I’ve read a lot of guys and gals are having problems with the effects loop on the JVMH. I had a digitech rp1000 hooked up to the effects loop and it worked ok. I could’nt get the range out of it that I wanted to get. So I switched to pedals, they seem to be working fine and if I loose any signal because of the wet/dry thing I can always boost the eq to make up for it. Just food for thought.
Jim Shannon
jshannon3@yahoo.com
ESP E2 M2 guitars
Marshall amps

DalyCro
Pub Band

Re: Running foot pedals on the JVM loop w no problems

Post by DalyCro » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:34 pm

I also never had problems with paralel loop. Turned it on, set 100% and forget about it. Its always on. Delay, modulations, EQ and NS2 works just fine.
I also had Digitech RP1000 in 4cm and switched to pedals month later after I bought JVM. It worked nice with Laney VC30 but with JVM I wasn't so satisfied.
JVM 205H (OD2>OD1 mod), Marshall 4x12 Greeback 25. SG standard. LP Bonamassa sig. Strat 60's custom with BK Mother's milk and Emerson blend mode electronics.